**********************************************

Friday, October 27, 2006

Messages from the red sea

So this week between India and Egypt has been extremely busy. First was the Sea Olympics then our sea social and just little things in between, like passing by Yemen and Djbouti (pronounced Da Booty). Now I am finally getting my blogs posted. Below I have first my India blog and then my sea Olympics blog. I have also posted some pictures (or am in the process of doing it) but I will warn you it’s not great quantities because of the number of minutes they take to download. I’m already on my second package since my original 250 minutes and I would prefer not to buy another one.
Typing up these blogs requires a great amount of time so I’m sorry if they seem slightly random or if there are some spelling and grammer mistakes. By the time I was finished I no longer wanted to go back through and read them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home