**********************************************

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Small update

Wow! how time flies! I can't believe I'm only 2 months away from the most amazing trip ever. Right now I'm just trying to get everything together. I'm actaully a little behind. I'm going next week to get all my shots and I just applied for my loan. $14000 is a BIG number, but I know it will be worth it in the end. All of my visa stuff is getting sent off currently and I'm working oon getting all the other papers SAS sent me filled out, signed, and sent back. I guess the big thing now is still classes. If I can't get the exact classes (same level too) that I submitted to Liberty, I might not be able to graduate on time. It's pretty much my one last stress. Once I get my classes figured out the biggest weights will have been lifted and I just need to figure out my trips which has proven quite challenging considering I want to do EVERYTHING.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! My name is Mave and I am also on the F06 trip! I'm sooo excited! I just found your blog through the message board and wanted to say hi, and also, I love that picture you drew at the top of your page, so artistic! :)

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you going to shave your head at the equator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home