**********************************************

Monday, August 14, 2006

Less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!!

I got my confirmed trips today up to India. I will be going on the Beijing University Trip staying at Peking University, and in India I will be going on the Jaipur/Agra/ Delhi trip. I’m so excited. Right now I’m really wishing I had signed up for the Angkor trip though. It’s my dream to go there but if I wanted to do things in other countries I wouldn’t be able to afford it. Maybe I’ll get there eventually. I also got my rail pass for Japan in the mail today. The spelled my last name wrong although at a glance you cant really tell the difference. They spelt it Dorugh instead of Dorough.
I can’t believe it’s less than 2 weeks until the ship pulls out! I’m so excited! I keep having these shots of anxiety thought, freaking out that I’m going to forget something really important. I really wish I wasn’t on the 12 o’clock shuttle to Ensenada. It’s the last one of the day. It would have been nice to be on the 10 o’clock shuttle. That’s a nice central time.
I leave for Orange County in 9 days!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Chelsea Brown said...

Hey! I am on the last shuttle too! Are you in Washington right now? I think that is how they organized it. I'm in Kent, if you are.
Anyways, happy packing! And I'll see you on the 27th!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Chelsea Brown said...

haha, you already wrote me. I wish blogger would send me some sort of announcment of comments.
You live in Des Moines?! You are maybe 5 minutes away from me! I live down in Kent, right behind the large golf course.
If you get bored (doubt it with all the packing), in the next week, we should go grab a smoothie or something.
My email is greenglowstick11@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home