**********************************************

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

last note from onboard the MV explorer

Almost home!!! We're only a few hours out of port. I can't believe it's almost over. We had a florida preport today, it was hilarious but other than that the day was just filled with packing and taking our luggage down to the second deck. That was a chore. I'm glad our sea was first although we still had to manouvre our way thruogh all the other seas luggage. I'm sad that it's over but I'm so excited to come home and I'm so glad it's not raining (It poured last night during the all ship party). It's been great going around the world, indescribeable, but now I'm ready to just rest.
There will be another blog to come, when I have unlimited internet minutes...

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manda, I am thrilled that you want to come back on the ship as a senior passenger. Not knowing who your shipboard family was, I am wondering if it was a senior passenger. If so, who?

My answer to anyone who asks my favoite port I say, without hesitation, The Ship.

Just this morning I thought I was back in 5025 when I woke up!! This happens often after earlier Voyages. Please email me. My address is on the disk that you received as you left the ship. I already printed mine out so I could sit in my favorite chair and look at everyone. And remember...

Gretchen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home