**********************************************

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Less than a week!!!!!

I can't believe it! I leave for Cali in 4 days! And at this time next week I, along with 650 other students will be sailing in the Pacific!!! I'm so excited!!
So, I spent a good hour yesterday ironing $350. Sounds totally random I know, but not all the bills that the bank gave me were in very good condition so I wanted to make them look as nice as possible.
I feel so unprepared. I still have so many things to do and buy. Now that classes and work are over I can devote a lot more time to them. I'm really excited that I'll know at least one person when I get down there. It's always so nerve racking when your completely alone.
I can't wait to actually see what room I have and who my roommate is. I'm kinda regretting signing up for the inside room, I really want a window, but I guess I can always walk outside if I really need to see the sky. That's the good thing about being on a ship.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Amanda, sounds pretty exciting. See you soon and I look forward to hearing about your travels and looking at your pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home